110 Days
It's embarassing really.
I gots no excuses but I do gots updates.
Since you've, I've, been gone:
have become an often and excessive lover of Pad Thai. Strongly missing out all these years.
have obsessed over this coat and then became it's owner 3 weeks ago (on sale).
have decided most depressing part of my day is removing that coat from the body.
have found this amazing tumblr and it never fails to inspire.
have become obsessed with How I Met Your Mother and West Wing.
am still missing LOST
had a birthday on a Monday which was surprisingly tolerable. I suppose amazing friends made that possible.
have seen Country Strong twice in theatres.
have gotten two tickets for having expired car tags. $100 never seemed so precious.
have watched this video at least 27 times on YouTube.
have demanded officemates celebrate VaLEntIneS Day in our brand new Crimson red (gorgeous) conference room. With Cupcakes.
have not quite come to terms with the reality that spring is about to spring and the snow totals this year were....unacceptable.
have realized that I see the world and feel myself when this blog alive and well.
Thanks for reading.
2 comments:
And your lustful obsession won Best Supporting Actor
so glad she is back!!!
Post a Comment