So this girl Andrea Linett is a major fashion obsessive. She runs around NYC slyly scouting out fashion current/forward women wearing awesome outfits. She THEN sketches her findings: their outfits, location, and where you can buy the goods! Best yet, she puts it all on a blog:
I LOVE this idea. I spot cute outfits all the time on people and love how this chick is doing something about it for the benefit of the fashion mankind.
Which reminds me.
Will you allow me to brag for just a minute? I promise brevity.
The other day I myself was wearing, if I may be so bold, a really cute outfit. So I'm standing in line at the Senate coffee shop and this complete stranger girl looked me long and, in that slightly-awkward-but-matters-enough-to-say kind of way, tells me:
Which reminds me.
Will you allow me to brag for just a minute? I promise brevity.
The other day I myself was wearing, if I may be so bold, a really cute outfit. So I'm standing in line at the Senate coffee shop and this complete stranger girl looked me long and, in that slightly-awkward-but-matters-enough-to-say kind of way, tells me:
"That is a really great outfit. I love the colors you put together. And those boots!"
....and then drops the real dooooooozy:
"You've inspired me."
We bonded. Is there any compliment greater than that? It was so......inspiring.
And isn't that just the little thing what we need to get us through our days?


2 comments:
best post ever.
why am i not surprised?
Hannah
Post a Comment