Although the wording of this confuses me, (does Petunia actually own me?!?) the product is otherwise priceless. Look at that painted lil face.
Found at a CVS, no less.
I'm not certain but I suspect I need it. A find at Antropologie #ofcourse.
About as Classic as Easter gets at the Delahoyde's.
Mom puts these out in our yard every year and cracks herself, and herself alone, UP.
They're as big and ugly and neighbor-angering as they look.
Obsessed.
I love it all: the names, the illustrations, the Shop Around the Corner that sells it, the adorably giggly child that reads it, the pig that inspired it, the creativity that dreamed it, the life that appreciates it.
leetle itty bitty baby oranges. Have you ever seen anything so adorable?? They were delicious too, with all their pint-sized leetle juicy sections.
Lent is so long.






1 comment:
haha, love your mom's sense of humor, Mags!
also, those cupcakes are beautiful... put them in your idea box for post-Lent! :)
Hannah
Post a Comment