It's one of those days
Where my current display
Is just not OK.
I do consider myself quite the fortunate one to live in a city I adore, at I job I love, with people I tolerate, around food that is delicious.
Kidding about the people. It's the people I most love.
But sometimes don't you just wish your daily scenery was.....not what it is?
As I sat down to catch up on my google reader last night (at it again with the 1000+ unread items. Stress me out!), I stumbled across some gorgeously magnificent pictures.
so the thought occurred that instead of breezing through them in an effort to read as many mindless posts as possible with no retention, I shall pick out my favorite scenes for the sharing on the blog.
And so here you go. They are the kind of pictures that make you want to jump in and never leave. Take a few moments today and join me in my Mary Poppins sidewalk fantasies:





1 comment:
I will sit in a green chair under the leafy trees with you, Magdel!
Post a Comment