Wednesday, November 17, 2010

On everything you don't care about that doesn't matter


So many pointless items of note this morning one can hardly know where to begin:

Well, he's been chosen. Ryan Reynolds is People's newest Sexiest Man Alive.

eh.

Can't say I'm really swooning over this one. Ryan Reynolds will always be that goofball from Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place.

Yes, I watched it.

Of course we all know where my hopes and predictions reside every year. He's got a new movie out you know? He's also made the cover of the latest Esquire Magazine and after reading the article, I can't think of a title more perfectly fitting than Sexiest Man Alive.

Unfortunately his silly temper tantrum will prevent him any such honors. And he prefers it that way. And that makes him all the more deserving. I can't say this new movie is his most beautiful role, but his acting is supposed to be the toppest of the notch. There's even oscar buzz.

Oh my.



Also

Cannot. get. enough. of. this.


If you can spare a few today, do yourself a favor and watch their 17 min. interview on youtube. So candid. So romantic. Kate seems so normal and not so full of the glitz and spoils. I love the name Kate. We get a Royal Wedding! She wore blue and Diana wore blue. She gets Diana's ring!

It's all just too much.

Lastly,

I get to see Harry Potter #7 tonight.

Yes, tonight.

A whole two days before it hits theatres.

I'm a little excited.


1 comment:

Sabine said...

I LOVE RYAN REYNOLDS!!!!!