Wednesday, July 14, 2010

what I know and what I don't



No. I don't why I walk outside my house, see dark clouds looming like they're about to empty their contents, and decide NOT to go back for my umbrella.

No. I don't know why yesterday I lugged my umbrella to work and experienced not a single drop. Yet this morning, I get out of the metro and it's dropping rain everywhere.

And No. I don't know why I have the TODAY Show on all morning, hearing everything from oil caps to barefoot bandits to Bristol Palins re-engagement to Levi Johnston (what!), yet still manage to miss the multiple reports of weather.

But Yes. I do know that when I need an umbrella, of course I'll buy a cute one. And of course it will cost me $20. And of course, it will be worth it to keep the swoop in tact for the day.

While we're on the subject, I felt this need to be included: Hands down best scene in the movie 27 Dresses. I know. I'm so predictable. Katherine Heigle and James Marsden (!) get caught in a rainstorm and find themselves in a random bar, in a random town. Perfection ensues. Enjoy.

No comments: