World Cup may be over, but I am just now L.o.V.i.n.G. this song.
Yes, Soccer isn't really my thing. No sport really is. So why do I get chills every time I watch this?
I don't really know what she says in the song, but it's totally addicting, no?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
this brings two thoughts to mind. 1. little known fact: in sixth grade my class had to perform an african dance in front of the entire school, and all 18 of us were slightly mortified. it was kinda like how the two little girls in the front are dancing. 2. maybe you are getting chills b/c you should go to Africa????? Hannah :)
1 comment:
this brings two thoughts to mind.
1. little known fact: in sixth grade my class had to perform an african dance in front of the entire school, and all 18 of us were slightly mortified. it was kinda like how the two little girls in the front are dancing.
2. maybe you are getting chills b/c you should go to Africa?????
Hannah :)
Post a Comment