Tuesday, July 13, 2010

some Tuesday Thoughts

It’s Tuesday

I’m wearing my most comfortable work dress today. Is there anything better than comfortable professionalism?

I stuffed myself full of this recipe last night, via Laura, and it was as divine tasting as it is looking.

I found 4 other LOST commentary articles, from my favorite LOST blogger, that I have not yet read.
Something in me never wants to read them, just so I know I’ll always have them there.

Crazy people are great until they actually start driving you crazy. I'd rather look and not touch.

I got a seat on the metro train with only 2 stops into the ride this morning.

I've listened to Shakira's World Cup song "Waka Waka" 13 times in the last 24 hours.

It rained last night and they’re predicting flash floods tonight. Love the sound of that rain.

Today I thought about the day Petunia will die and brought myself to tears.

I’ve decided to re-watch the entire season 3 of Mad Men before the season 4 premier on July 25th.

Lastly, I think I’ve finally found a love for Hip Hop. The B.O.B.-Ke$ha-GaGa-Perry kind of Hip Hop. The spend-$1.29-on-itunes-songs kind of love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maggie. "Comfortable professionalism." What a perfect term. I think I need a grad school attire equivalent... "Classy sassy student?" ;)
-Hannah