Thursday, January 28, 2010

And who ever said winter was miserable

a happy Thursday morning to you! Just a few countdowns in my life right now I thought I'd share with you:

38 days until The Oscars. I freakin love this awards show and me think it will be great this year. Because it's great every year.

21 Days until I depart for this wonderful place. I'm so excited. Can't wait to see Hannah, perhaps the most avid commentator on this blog. Also, I think the Olympic logo is so cute this year. I'm positive that's what they were going for.

17 days until VaLEnTinEs! Read this previous post to fully understand. Obsession doesn't quite do it justice. On that note, will this song ever get old?

5 days never seemed so long.




(not sure how many Losties read this blog, but just in case: Very Interesting Video).

And don't forget....

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Your LOST dreams come true in just a few hours, my love...I hope that Jack is all that you hoped he would be :)

I, however, and more excited for the season premiere of 19 Kids and Counting...I know, super lame. Can't help it!

Hannah said...

aw, i got a shoutout! why thank you! i feel so honoured (canadian spelling). :)
i also just realized recently that the paralympics has their own logo! it's not as cute, though.