Monday, January 4, 2010

just a few things here and there

And a Happy New year to you!



Those few days that saw the end of December sure were divine. And now it's back to it.

A few things on the mind to start the year out right:

1. My most favorite Christmas present...by a long shot. Amazing, non? I think they arrive today!

2. Words cannot express how excited I am for this movie. Is there anything more fitting?

3. Heartbroken I missed this, but stalking all future weather reports and desperately hoping for a repeat.

Yeah, I said it. Repeat.

4. This wonderfulness starts back on NBC in 12 days. Please love it. I beg you.

5. This bundle of wax - a la Anthropologie no less - has brought me more peace and serenity than I ever thought possible.


And now, a few realizations from the Christmas break:

1. When one found herself bored and sick of her movies (and those around her), she may or may not have formed a slight obsession with This Show. So absurd and therefore highly entertaining. And much better than most reality shows on television (cough cough Jersey Shores cough).

2. Numerous magazine subscriptions are completely useless and wasteful if you don't actually read the magazine.

3. No matter how many times you explain the concept of "gmail" and "google reader" to your dad, he will never understand.

4. If you're nice to your family, they'll be nice to you.

5. Lastly, and most importantly, If your sister casually mentions she wants to read the book you got for Christmas and then it mysteriously disappears the day you're packing up.....She has taken it.

And it was her plan all along.
(*note to Abby- I know your tricks. Please mail it up pronto. Unacceptable)

1 comment:

Abbs said...

I have no idea what you are talking about and i am insulted by the preposterous allegation... but i'm reading this great book that i found, i'll let you borrow it when i am done. It'll be coming in the mail soon :)