Friday, October 3, 2008

Just so you know...

List of top 10 things you will never find on my blog:

10. My opinions regarding anything in the world of sports

9.  My list of favorite movies, because if people knew my picks, no one who likes to talk about good movies would ever engage me in a serious conversation

8. Anything resembling political commentary. I just don't care enough to engage with those who don't agree with me. 

7. A list of my top 10 favorite theological or philosophical books. There just aren't any. 

6. Pictures of Petunia 

(just kidding.)

5. stories from fun concerts I've been to, because I don't really like concerts.
 
4. reasons for why I nap, because I feel my love for naps needs no justifications. (On the other hand, my college roommate Amy once gave me an amazing book that lists everything wonderful and beneficial about naps. Please let me know if you're interested and I'll give you the highlights. Best book ever written). 

3. Reasons for why a Caboodle is impractical

2. My favorite selections from the Vineyard Vines Collection. 

1. Another top 10 list because this one took me forever 



1 comment:

Sara B. said...

but can i tell you why i think a caboodle was very practical at one point in my life?? :-)