Monday, June 15, 2009

v.a.c.a.t.i.o.n.

In 3 days (and counting) I'll be winging my way to the coast (name that movie), specifically the great state of






And while there,
putting itself as prime priority amidst other destinations,
a stop in the storybook town of Carmel.
Yes Please.





I may walk in and never return.
Which brings me to my love for the state of California. I have this strange dream to live there one day. I don't really have a reason except for the beauties shown above.
And the low Humidity.
I think it's one of those sounds good in theory ideas (which I've been stumbling across quite a lot lately). But my mom is from there, so it's not completely random. Maybe it's in my blood?
Regardless, vacation is vacation is vacation and
I
can't
wait.

3 comments:

BP said...

That Thing You Do!

Gina (Caleeo) said...

It sounds lovely, I hope you have a wonderful time.

Hannah said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
want to live in san diego sometime? we could be roomies? go to the beach and eat guac every day??????