
This confuses me. The name. The concept. The purpose. The popularity.
Why would anyone want to read a book on a computer?
Perhaps my preferences just aren't tuned to this modern world...but I'm all about trying to understand.
update:
My friend Katie makes some great Kindle points on her blog. So if you're as confused as me, please read. I'm still not sold, but it's a great effort Kate.
*And at this time, I'd like to put in a plug for Katie's Blog. It's funny and random and very enlightening. And if you enjoy Twilight and its main character, this is the web spot for you.
2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out maggs.
if anyone reading this would like to see my post dedicated to maggs and napping(not kindle) then click here.
http://katiehope.wordpress.com/2009/04/30/maggie-napping/
love u maggs.
MAGS I COULD NOT AGREE MORE.
the book is a thing to be felt and read in 3D. and i bet it's really bad for your eyes and brain. let's just wait for the research to come out on this one...
Post a Comment