Here's what you should do, Rose. Leigh can be the baker, you can be the manager, PR head, and taste tester. You can move back to Raleigh where she will be and you are golden from there!
YES. YES. UNEQUIVOCAL YES. This morning at the vancouver airport I was reading that article I told you about cupcakes in The Atlantic. it's providential. do it. but first we must go to baked & wired so you can taste the goodness...
I think you are just wishing you had access to cupcakes 24/7. A cupcake bakery is one way. A 24 hour Harris Teeter is another...the latter doesnt require as large of an initial investment as the first one.
Mags, as much as I respect your desire to want to open a business, I think "I just want to, ok??" would not be an acceptable business proposal to give to a bank when they're trying to decide whether or not to give you a loan. On a side note, I want to eat that cactus cupcake, please make those if you decide to do this.
you can do it! i absolutely love to bake, having a bakery would be a dream! i think my specialty lies more in cookies, but cupcakes are big business here, Gigi's cupcakes is huge and everyone talks about it...plus, its not like the materials cost alot, and you would need less kitchen supplies than a regular restaurant. take some pastry chef classes, live your dream my love :)
6 comments:
PLEASE DO IT!!!!
How bout "The MagPie?"
Here's what you should do, Rose. Leigh can be the baker, you can be the manager, PR head, and taste tester. You can move back to Raleigh where she will be and you are golden from there!
YES. YES. UNEQUIVOCAL YES.
This morning at the vancouver airport I was reading that article I told you about cupcakes in The Atlantic. it's providential. do it.
but first we must go to baked & wired so you can taste the goodness...
Maggie,
I think you are just wishing you had access to cupcakes 24/7. A cupcake bakery is one way. A 24 hour Harris Teeter is another...the latter doesnt require as large of an initial investment as the first one.
Mags, as much as I respect your desire to want to open a business, I think "I just want to, ok??" would not be an acceptable business proposal to give to a bank when they're trying to decide whether or not to give you a loan. On a side note, I want to eat that cactus cupcake, please make those if you decide to do this.
you can do it! i absolutely love to bake, having a bakery would be a dream! i think my specialty lies more in cookies, but cupcakes are big business here, Gigi's cupcakes is huge and everyone talks about it...plus, its not like the materials cost alot, and you would need less kitchen supplies than a regular restaurant. take some pastry chef classes, live your dream my love :)
Post a Comment