When I am told about, yet another, helpful function for my Outlook email.
When I think I'm right about something and then end up not being.
When I turn on the cable box. turn off the TV. turn on the TV. turn off the cable box. turn off the TV. turn on the cable box.
All I want is the TV on and "The Office" playing...
When I can't understand Mickey Rourke: his movie, his popularity, his existence.
When a historical figure or event gets mentioned in conversation whose name and legacy I should know, but don't.
When I watch a video of The Animaniacs singing about the 50 states and their respective capitals and realize Harrisburg is the capital of Pennsylvania.
Really, not Philadelphia?
When I can't remember the difference between my work phone number and my cell phone number.
When I can't comprehend the purpose or attraction for Twitter
4 comments:
I'm digging the blog-o-make-over.
also: harry potter maze....not mentioned... ??? thought that was "so important"
AHHHH! i HATED the wrestler. i found it so difficult to watch. i'm assuming you felt the same?
HAHAHAHAHAHA. several made me laugh out loud...
i think feeling stupid most of the time is just oversaturation of dumb facts and random trivia we feel obliged to know but don't really need to know to survive and more so THRIVE. so don't feel to bad, Mags.
;)
Post a Comment