I woke up one minute before my alarm went off this morning. One single, solitary minute. And what a difference that one minute makes. What a different day it is when your body is OK with, willing, and even eager to awake from sleep without the rude and intruding sound of the alarm.
Hell hath no fury like the Monday Morning alarm.
AND...
My roommate Laura is already filling my head with visions of cupcakes. She sent me this link this morning and now all I can think about is baking them. And eating them. And of course, one day selling them.
deliciousness found at Bakerella.
AND...
Doesn't this bed look like it hopped down from a cloud for the day? Even the headrest looks like it's stuffed with feathers. I could bury in there and never. look. back.
AND...
Currently reading this book and kinda love it.
The writing style is different and quirky and blunt and beautiful.
It's also based on a true story which adds a whole other level of awe.
I'm continually amazed at how being lost in a book makes me a happier person.







2 comments:
Maggs loving the blog. Wish you were coming this weekendddddddd!!
aww I loved each section of your musings here. the cupcakes, the lovely 'from a cloud' bed, and the book. hm, might have to put that on my 'to read' list....
Hannah
Post a Comment