Firstly, The Muse apologizes for her neglect of this sacred blog. There are many other things currently musing around in the confines of her brain, but she has once again resolved to be better at postings.
And ya know what I think will fully enable me to be a better (more consistent) blogger?
MY NEW COMPUTER! And by new, I also mean first.
I haven't bought or possessed a computer since freshman year of college. And let's be honest, I didn't buy that one. My lil Dell served me well for a lil while, but we hit some bumps with our relationship; the most notable one occuring sophomore year when I formed, what some might call, a quite unhealthy obsession with the Sims computer game.
(Yes, the game with the little animated people you keep happy and fed as they wonder around the beautiful house you built them. And yes, I was that cool. There is too much to explain and justify on this topic, so we'll save it for another day.)
Anyway, the lil Dell couldn't handle the obsession. It crashed and it's never quite been the same.
So yeah, it's a big week with the arrival of my cherry red computer. It's gonna be cherry red. It could be lots of colors and I chose the best color: cherry red. I just can't convey my excitement. My friend Tommy helped me pick out the perfect one (read: told me exactly what to get) to insure I was fully equipped for all my important computer needs, which included and were solely limited to:
1. Internet capability
2. DVD watching capability
3. camera capability
4. Blog reading and blog posting capability
5. Sims playing capability. Believe it.
And it's cherry red. I'll post pics when it arrives!
Some other honorary mentions in the life of The Muse this week:
1. For the last two mornings as I've exited off the metro, I've received a free box of this. It's quite the delight because it is so tasty.
2. Also, my lil bro graduates college this weekend. Ew.
3. Lost is on tonight. There are only 4 left. Therefore, Lost will be a huge deal every. single. week. More on that later.
2 comments:
I think taht we need some picture of Cheri, the cherry red computer!
I hope you and lil' Dell have a long and happy life together. There was never a more perfect couple!
Post a Comment