Tuesday, November 10, 2009

today



The Muse once heard that today was National Vanilla Cupcake Day. Can anyone confirm this?

I only care because, well, any day celebrating a cupcake is a day worth celebrating.

But also! Vanilla-Vanilla is my most favorite kind of cupcake. And also the reason why I often lack confidence and motivation for opening up my own bakery....I just don't care about the other flavors.

Someone help me. Because I know there is other goodness out there. What kind of cupcake fanatic only likes Vanilla?

3 comments:

Sara B. said...

i heart vanilla-vanilla too.

Sara B. said...

This might help you with the cupcake holiday. It seems that you aren't the only one getting mixed information
http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/2009/08/national-cupcake-day-date-confusion.html

Hannah said...

mmmm, gotta go for the chocolate chocolate i think. orrr chocolate with vanilla icing. mmm rich, creamy, buttercream icing!

just wanted to share a vancouver cupcake spot i'm hoping to visit SOON (maybe even this weekend???):

http://www.cupcakesonline.com/cupcakes.php