Friday, October 30, 2009

adorable or alarming

So in the spirit of the 31st, I was perusing the web for adorable costumes of little ones to blog about their cuteness and irresistability, which I know you all have been anxiously anticipating.

And what better place to browse than the website of the Queen of impossibility and impracticality: Martha Stewart.

Yep. Found some adorable little ones. And also found some that were just weird.

Oh, where to draw that line.

Yes Please!






um.....






Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

emwit said...

eating a baby pie. yum.

Hannah said...

WOW, you'd have to be a slightly demented parent to allow some of those costumes. the flying baby made me LAUGH OUT loud, but the freckle face devil was CREEPO and the baby pie was just disturbing! I know you'd do so much better with your little ones, Mags. a mini Edward Cullen perhaps? :)