Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I swear this won't turn into a cupcake blog

But look!
Here they sit.
My first batch of truly homemade cupcakes (batter and frosting). They look divine if I do say so myself. It's my first batch done with a real frosting piping thing, which was the best. I stayed up WAY too late making these and filled up on way too much sugar along the way.
I've got to stop that.



7 comments:

Sara B. said...

it's okay if it does turn into a cupcake blog :)

Anonymous said...

STUNNING!

w.a.wharton said...

dork...

Unknown said...

I'll give you $20 a week to have One of those waiting for me each Saturday.

Fran Mathis said...

Oh, the factory!

Hannah said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just had an idea. i'm thinking nautical cupcakes. waves? little boats? perfect for pple like my bro's future rehearsal dinner party on the water????

the colors of these bad boys reminded me of that.
inspiration to draw on all around, Mags, like the gorgeous colours (british/canadian spelling. gotta get ready for this) we saw in melbourne!

p.s. dwigt would totally love harry potter/battlestar galactica cupcakes i bet.
p.p.s what would THE OFFICE cupcakes look like??????
p.p.p.s. before i leave can we make a batch of c'cakes together?

DG said...

we must find a place to sell these.