
I've had bangs all my life.
I had bangs when they weren't in style. It was painful. All my 9 yr. old friends had these wonderful ponytails and cool hair styles and I was completely limited because of The Bangs. If I possessed the knowledge to make the childhood pictures digital, I would totally post a pic. But take my word. They were thick and ugly and it wasn't pretty.
Flash forward to College. Spring. Sophmore year. The pinnacle of everything good and beautiful begins to "grow". The often too-short bangs morph into The Swoop. And thus my true existence begins to take shape
That may be a bit dramatic, but really! The thorn in my side grew into a true hair style asset that I will forever cherish.
Bangs are great. And I'm personally grateful that they're back in style. Because I don't see myself ever NOT having bangs. And they are especially stuff white people like
And no, that is not a picture of me.
1. because it looks like it dates back to 1954
2. she looks nothing like me
3. My mom has way better taste than to style my hair that way. What was that mother thinking?
2 comments:
Maggie, your writing is genius. and i don't say that lightly. let's go traipsing through an airport sometime soon again.
LOVE YOU
and that was me
Post a Comment