In this wonderful dream, I had a secret valentine. Yep, all my dreams coming true in my dreams. In this dream I was at work and came back from my lunch to a wonderful package sitting on my desk. Inside the package were delicious chocolates and a cute poem (and I love poems) from an unknown source but was signed, Your Secret Valentine.
And in my dream I was really excited. And very amused. Intrigued and girlishly giddy. And then I proceeded to get more little gifts and goodies throughout the day. And then a few days later I found a huge bowl of Butterfinger bb's (my favorite candy) waiting for me on my porch after a long day at work...
And then I woke up and all the fun was ruined. Needless to say I was devastated and what followed was a pretty miserable day.
For anyone that knows me, this dream scenario is pretty much my dream come true. And we all have them; those dreams we wish would never end and would continue where they left off the next night our head hits the pillow. And even though they aren't reality, we wouldn't trade our moments in land of dreams for anything.
Besides, in DC, who wouldn't dream of a Capitol Valentine?
2 comments:
I had a dream I was running on the beach holding seaweed. what do you think that means?
also, your capitol valentine sounds so great and fun. a capital chap. way more fun than the dream I had of you dancing with John McCain at an inaugural ball.
HLC
i miss you my capitol valentine Mags!! :)
Post a Comment