At risk of being completely cliche, I thought it was appropriate- since the Holidays have indeed arrived- for me to do some musings on everything in my life I have to be thankful for. This is more for myself than anyone else, because I think it is a healthy exercise for me think about everything that matters most to me. And since this blog does exist, I can't imagine a more appropriate place for my conclusions.
I am blessed to have:
A family that makes me laugh and, for the most part, I actually enjoy being around
True Friends that know me better than I know myself.
A job that I absolutely love
Crazy people in & around my life
(I know I talk about this one a lot, but I really am grateful for the nuts that exist in this world because they make life so colorful).
(I know I talk about this one a lot, but I really am grateful for the nuts that exist in this world because they make life so colorful).
Fabulous movies released during the Holidays because something about December makes them that much better.
What I often refer to as "full circle" moments in life that make the sporadic blurbs of life not so unrelated...
My never failing ability to enjoy a great night's sleep...or afternoon...or morning.
Friends who live all over the country because I like to think that in some ways, their adventures become my adventures
The person who invented the chocolate chip cookie
I hope a pleasant (and delicious!) Thanksgiving was had by all and wishing a peaceful 27 days counts us down to Christmas.
27 days!
2 comments:
I am blessed by you Maggie. You are a damn doll. Happy late birthday!
what about pandora.com???
:)
Post a Comment