Wednesday, September 30, 2009

wouldn't it be strange

ifwedidn'tputanyspacesbetweenourwords? ithinkitwoulddrivemenuts. Actuallyi knowitwould.

butitdoeslookkindacool.

And speaking of necessary punctuation.

There is this woman I have to occasionally email with in my work world and she never uses periods in her sentences all her thoughts are one long sentence it always takes me a couple reads to comprehend what she says its very confusing and frustrating.

Annoying huh? Our emailing usually consists of something I have to do that I have limited knowledge of to begin with not only do I have to figure out what the heck she's saying I also have to go through and punctuate her email.

You never know how great it is until it's gone.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

i might have visceral distaste for this person.
did she not make it past the first grade when you learn punctuation how can she even be working for the government what does this say about our government enough said